Resibo - cleansing oil/olejek do demakijażu

For a long long time I didn't know about the exact make up remover. I just used to cleansing milk or eye make-up remover and that was it. Then I started use Cetaphil, Avene and La Roche Posay gel cleansers and that was the worst idea for my dry, sensitive skin.
Finally since two years now I started to use cleansing oils, balms and my skin couldn't be happier.
I don't remember my first cleansing oil, but this oil was my second and I knew that this will be my love.



Main ingrediens:
Linseed Oil, Manuka Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Abyssinian Oil, Avocado Oil


How do I used it:
Once or twice a day one pump of oil and I do a delicate facial massage. Then I rinse off with warm (but not hot water) and dry my face with a clean flannel. Sometimes I use soaked microfibre cloth (that came with oil) and then very gentle clean my face (but only when my face is not very sensitive).

- it's rich and very effective cleansing oil which came with gentle microfibre cloth
- smells very nice
- a little goes a long way (I need only one pump of oil) and it's cheap!
- it's safe with eye area
- it's leaves skin very nourished and hydrated
- it's suitable for vegan and vegeterian 

Despite the fact that my face is very sensitive and dry, oil did a great job. Personally I'm very happy with this oil and for sure I'll repurchase it (that will be my 4th bottle).

Price: 11,95 £ to buy: here



2 comments:

  1. I was order this few days ago and I'm waiting for delivery..
    Can't wait! :D

    ReplyDelete